Innovative ideas for the smart energy field that show a positive effect for the Flemish industry, may remain lingering in your mind.
- Which R&D/innovation activities are the required steps in this promising idea?
- What legislative and economic challenges are to be overcome?
- How can my idea be replicated on different locations?
In order to evaluate the remaining technological and legislative challenges, the economic feasibility, the potential market impact and the ideal partnership of specific energy products or concepts, submit your idea as a feasibility study.
- The call is open to consortia of minimum 3 subsidisable companies with (future) activities in the Flemish Region.
In addition the cluster requires that:
- All subsidised partners in a feasibility study are paying members of the Flemish Energy Cluster.
- The coordinator is a Flux50 member at valorisation level. For more info contact email@example.com.
- Consortium: The call is open to consortia of minimum 3 commercial market players with (future) activities in the Flanders Region.
The base subsidy percentage is 50% with a top-up of 10% for collaboration with an SME. The amount of subsidy requested must be between € 100 000 and maximally € 200 000.
Practical info and documents
- The outcome of your proposal is expected within 4 months after submission.
- A preregistration of your project is required one month before the call-deadline to project@flux50.
- Website for digital submission: click here
- Documents: preregistration HBS, submission HBS, cost model, criteria HBS, toelichting O&O
|Call||Pre-registration deadline||Registration deadline|