The Blue Cluster and Flux50 joined forces to organise a session on Ancillary services in offshore wind on 24 March 2020 in Brussels.
With the offshore wind parks growing fast in size and number, the amount of services provided for the transmission grid is expected to increase in the future. But developing the functionalities of offshore wind parks for providing the necessary system support is challenging. Some of the key enablers for ancillary services are improved technology, forecasting solutions, adapted policy/regulation, integrated and holistic design, …
Both industrial and academic experts on this topic are lined-up to present you the state of play in the Belgian part of the North Sea and to discuss on future trends and needs.
- Elia - Philippe Magnant; transmissions system operator
- Norther - Bjorn Reynaert ; operator of offshore wind parks
- Benelux Union - Frederik Deloof; North Seas Energy Cooperation
- SGB SMIT - Jan Declercq; technology provider
- and more
This is a parallel session of the IEEE Summit on Sustainability – Vision towards 2050 - organised by IEEE.
- Members of the Blue Cluster and Flux50: €80 (excl. VAT)
- non-members pay 100€ (excl.VAT)
- The registration fee includes access to IEEE Summit on Sustainability, including all coffee breaks and lunch.
Get in touch with us: firstname.lastname@example.org