The energy clusters Flux50 (Flanders) and TWEED (Wallonia) organise the Belgian Pavilion at European Utility Week in Paris from 12 until 14 November 2019
This large Pavilion hosts 13 Belgian companies (10 from Flanders, 4 from Wallonia) and expresses amongst others the Belgian assets for the rolling out of Local Energy Communities.
Find the solution for your challenge at the Belgian Pavilion @ Booth C110
Our companies pitch daily - offering solutions for your future challenges - combined with the finest chocolate (AM) and an exquisite beer selection (PM).
Tuesday 12 November
- 11 AM: Solutions & opportunities for energy suppliers chocolate pitches - followed by solution workshop & networking sandwich lunch (registered participants only)
- 4 PM: Smart Energy Design, Monitoring, Management & Control B2B Pitches at our Belgian Beer Café
Wednesday 13 November
- 10.30 AM Solutions for the DSO’s future role in local self-generation pitches - followed by solution workshop & networking sandwich lunch (registered participants only)
- 4 PM Pitches Smart Energy Design, Monitoring, Management & Control B2C
- 7 PM High level international Soirée at the Belgian Embassy (on invitation only)
Thursday 14 November
- 11 AM: Belgian frontrunner & turn key solutions tackling the challenges of Energy Communities