Flux50 is an official scout for the Solar Impulse Foundation (SIF) to find efficient solutions that drastically reduce our impact on the environment and climate worldwide. More than 1000 solutions have been identified worldwide and there are more to come! Almost 10 members have an application for the Efficient Solutions label running. Four of them have successfully finished the application!
Get inspired by the president of Flux50 whoms solution received the Label last year!
To help anyone search solutions, SIF creates the Guide: with a few clicks you find the solution that is most suitable for your challenge. To help companies and public authorities achieve their environmental targets, SIF builds the Cleanprint. It will demonstrate the impact of many labelled solutions in a given context, and show how they can be applied to specific industries and sectors, to cities, regions or countries. To drive investment in clean technologies, we match investors with efficient solutions providers. More info on the next steps? Find it out here
Are you next in line? Get in touch with Ariane Decramer to get support with your appilication.
Read previous SIF articles on the Flux50 website:
- Samen Klimaatactief received the “Solar Impulse Efficient Solution” Label
- Infinity from Smappee is awarded with the Solar Impulse Efficient Solutions label
- Efficient Solution Label for Azteq's Concentrated Solar Thermal Solution!
- Near grid Solutions installs its first mobile battery and is awarded the Solar Impulse Efficient Solutions label
- Almost 10 Flux50 members applied for their Efficient Solution Label - are you next in line?
- Gain global market access with the Efficient Solutions label