How does Flux50 help building innovative projects?
Thanks to a yearly reserved budget from VLAIO, Flux50 can support innovative energy products in the form of feasibility studies and research & development projects. As cluster organisation we encourage highly the collaboration between companies and/or research institutes.
How do we do this?
When does your project idea qualify for financial support? Flux50 checks the feasibility of your proposal and advises e.g. to expand or reduce the scope.
- Looking for the right partners? Thanks to our extensive network, our expertise and experience we support the creation of a successful consortium.
- Flux50 runs for you like a thread through the subsidy and project landscape. We inform you on the project types and what is expected to fill out in the templates.
- Is your proposal in preparation? Then we will read it over and give advice to even improve it.
- After the approval of the project, Flux50 will observe the project from the sidelines and advice you on the administrative completion of the project with VLAIO.
- Promotion: we help spreading the project results so that your project can contribute to the further development of Flanders as a Smart Energy Region.
- Next steps: Which opportunities have you created with your project? What are the subsequent steps? What about regulation and follow up financing? Flux50 thinks along and looks into the options together with you.
Open call system
We apply an open call system. You register your project via a short preregistration of 2 pages whereupon our guidance starts. Once the proposal is final, you can continuously submit it to VLAIO, naturally together with Flux50.
The evaluation of your project takes around 6-8 weeks for a feasibility study and 3-4 months for a research or development project.
Do you have concrete ideas on innovative energy projects? Do not hesitate and contact us!
|Call||Pre-registration deadline||Registration deadline|