Development project (on pilot scale)
Your innovative product or concept has been studied on smaller scale with a clear business potential, but is not quite ready to be rolled out commercially. During this development project (on pilot scale) the concept or product can be demonstrated on larger scale to be evaluated and finetuned
The call is open to consortia of minimum 3 subsidisable companies with (future) activities in the Flemish Region.
In addition the cluster requires that:
- All subsidised partners in a development project (on pilot scale) are paying members of the Flemish Energy Cluster. The coordinator is a Flux50 member at valorisation level. For more info contact email@example.com
- Consortia can team up with research institutes for more in depth knowledge on the subject. Research institutes can join the project as research partner (collaboration) or subcontractor (predefined task) which is financed by one or more of the consortium partners.
- The coordinator is not coordinating more than 1 development project (on pilot scale) at a time.
The base subsidy percentage is 25% with a top-up of 10% for collaboration with an SME and another 10% for medium sized companies or 20% for small companies to a maximum of 50%.
The total subsidy per partner is restricted to € 1 000 000. The minimal amount of subsidy requested should be larger than € 25 000.
Practical info and documents
- The outcome of your proposal is expected within 4 months after submission. A preregistration of your project to firstname.lastname@example.org is required before the writing process starts.
- Website for digital submission: click here
- Documents: preregistration, submission development project, cost model, manual development project
|Call||Pre-registration deadline||Registration deadline|