Innovative ideas for the smart energy field that show a positive effect for the Flemish industry, may remain lingering in your mind. Which R&D/innovation activities are the required steps in this promising idea? What legislative and economic challenges are to be overcome? In order to evaluate the economic feasibility, the potential market impact, the ideal partnership and the remaining technological, legislative… challenges of specific energy products or concepts, submit your idea as a feasibility study.
- Consortium: The call is open to consortia of minimum 3 commercial market players with (future) activities in the Flanders Region.
In addition the cluster requires that:
- All official partners in a feasibility study are paying members of the Flemish Energy Cluster.
Membership is possible at two different levels of engagement. For more info contact email@example.com.
- One of the partners (preferably the coordinator) is a Flux50 member at valorisation level.
- Consortia can team up with research institutes for more in depth knowledge on the subject. Research institutes can join the project as subcontractor or research partner who is financed by one or more of the consortium partners.
- The coordinator is not coordinating more than 2 cluster feasibility studies at a time.
The base subsidy percentage is 50% with a top-up of 10% for collaboration with a SME.
The amount of subsidy requested must be between minimally € 100 000 and maximally € 200 000.
Practical info and documents:
- The call is a 2-phase process. We expect a preregistration of your project one month before the call-deadline.
- The outcome of your proposal is expected within 4 months.
- Submission email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Documents: submission HBS, preregistration HBS, cost model, criteria HBS
|Call||Pre-registration deadline||Registration deadline|