The introduction of technology and/or knowledge from research organisations towards the market players deserves often a boost. Otherwise ready-for-take-off products and concepts remain in the drawer of research institutes without supporting a large audience of interested companies.
Within COOCK projects, research results are translated towards the market with optionally additional knowledge build-up, and this knowledge and/or technology is spread and transferred to a broad group of companies.
- The call is open to one or more Flemish organisations for research and knowledge dissemination.
- All partners are Flux50 members.
The base subsidy percentage is 50%. Through a result commitment, the subsidy percentage can reach 100% depending on the KPIs achieved. These KPIs are based on the number of unique companies which initiate a follow-up project that is linked to the COOCK project, and on the number of these initiated projects.
Practical info and documents
- The outcome of your proposal is expected within 4 months after submission.
- A pre-registration of your project is required one month before the call-deadline to email@example.com.
- Website for digital submission: click here.
- Documents: preregistration, submission COOCK (Part A and B), cost model, manual COOCK.
|Call||Pre-registration deadline||Registration deadline|